Matsudaya is a 6-seat reservation-only sushi restaurant located in Gion, Kyoto.
So that guests can receive the most enjoyment from our sushi, Chef Matsudaya personally handpicks fresh ingredients which have matured to maximize umami. Please enjoy the perfect balance of ingredients and rice, and the proper temperature and texture of our sushi.
We are confident that our guests will have a memorable time: an exclusive experience that can only be found at Matsudaya.
A "bite of happiness" with our Edomae Sushi
There are numerous kinds of sushi, but "Edomae" personifies sushi. Sushi toppings are seared, steamed, and grilled then carefully and elaborately combined to match sushi rice with red vinegar. The combination of the sushi rice and topping unravel in your mouth to reveal an exquisite harmony.
Slowly savor the genuine taste of each masterfully created piece of sushi.
|Address||570-123 Giommachi-minamigawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto|
|Business Hours||Two slots are available for reservation.
17:30 〜 19:45
|Menu||Price per person:
Nigiri-only Course: ￥18,500 ~
Chef’s Tasting Course: ￥25,000 ~
※Please note that the price may vary depending on market conditions.
※Displayed prices do not include a required tax and service charge.
|Seating||6 Counter Seats|
|Reservation||Please click the link below for online reservation.
Precautions and Prohibited Matters
• Matsudaya is a reservation-only sushi restaurant, so please book your seat in advance.
• Please inform us in advance if you have any allergies or food restrictions.
• Taking photos is allowed, but please do not use a flash.
• Children who are under 12 years old or Children who cannot eat the adult's menu are not allowed.
• Please ensure enough time for the whole experience.
• People who want to chat a lot rather than enjoying eating sushi are prohibited.
• Please contact us if you have any requests or have any questions.